Dr. S at UCLA is a 35-40 year old man and very concerned about his patients. He's in ICU and battling some pulmonary issues. He's a great doctor! Please pray for full recovery. Thanks for praying. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You have reached an online, interactive journal of prayer. Come pray with me and watch how God makes known His will in our circumstances. If you have an update or request, comment or suggestion, shoot me an e-mail.
5 comments:
On Wednesday, Jo wrote:
Update
I called this a.m. And he's out of the hospital, but Yolanda said he came by yesterday and still not doing well....so please keep praying.
I got this from Jo today:
Please keep my doctor, Dr. Sakkour in your prayers.
He is an incredible physician, but more importantly, he is the father of two very young children (3 and 5) and his eyes just sparkle when he speaks of them. He also has a wonderful wife.
When I spoke to his office manager today she could hardly contain her tears...and she's a strong woman.
He is a pulmonary specialist who is having serious, very serious pulmonary issues. Apparently he has become so ill he is no longer even stopping by the office. You would have to know him to know how critical he must be because he is such a caring and concerned physician!
I'm also sure, for me, that he has the answer to my medical mystery...but that is such an unimportant facet of this plea for his healing.
Jo
This is in response to Dr. Sakkour's Office Manager. So please keep praying. I'm praying that he will live for a long time, to see his children grown and successful. I'm also believing he will return to practice and doing the thing he loves the most.
Thank you for your Prayers!
His office manager wrote:
Dr. Sakkour has a very difficult lung cancer to treat. He is participating in a research study at St. John’s for treatment. He say’s “He is preparing for the worst but hoping for the best.” One of the main symptoms of his diagnosis is fatigue. He was so tired for such a long time but we kept blaming it on his long hours. These physicians are the hardest workers I know. He is a deeply religious, spiritual, compassionate and generous person. He is absolutely wonderful to his patients and everyone that knows him. Please continue to pray for him. This is very important to him.
God bless you,
Yolanda
Jo wrote:
Hi,
Well I wish I had good news, but maybe. I spoke with the office mgr yesterday and she said that Dr. Sakkour wants to prolong his life as long as possible because of his small children.
He's in his 3rd round of strong kemo of the clinical trial, And last week had a really rough week.
The cancer has metastasized to his bones. He's hoping that it has not reached his spine yet.
I'm asking you to please continue to pray for him and expect a miracle...also please pray for a power block around his spinal column to protect it from the cancer. A bone marrow transplant can be administered after the kemo rounds are finished.
I love you and thanks for praying.
Jo
Update, today:
Hi Jo,
Dr. Sakkour is still in need of your prayers. He finished his radiation and keeps faith and hope but has an uphill battle. Please continue to pray for him.
He is the most wonderful, generous, giving person. Do whatever needs to be done to take care of yourself. It sounds as if you know what is going on with your own body. Let me know if you need medical records.
Thank you,
Yolanda
Post a Comment