I go to court tomorrow to try and get my disability retirement from the school. It's been four years and I have no attorney except the Lord. There are 4 friends who will testify for me that, even though medically I'm suppose to be fine, I cannot and do not function well enough to hold even a part time job. It will also be my attempt to prove that medical doctors make educated guesses and many times are unable to figure out what's wrong, etc...If you would add your prayers to my dilemma I would be so appreciative. Some of us are very nervous. I've been praying everyday for direction and focus and God's Glory be magnified.
The only reason I don't have an attorney is I COULDN'T AFFORD ONE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jo wrote:
Good Morning,
Well, wow! I finally attended the hearing trial for my school disability after four years!
Not having an attorney because I couldn't afford one, was, to say the least, very scary...but with Jesus on your side you are a majority. I could not believe the excitement I felt the night before, instead of dread, and questioning the doctor's came from my mouth, but the questions sure weren't from my head. It was quite an experience. The hearing took all day, when I'm sure most of them only continue for a few hours at most.
I could feel all the prayers from all of you. Thank you.
I don't know the outcome yet as the attorney wanted to do her closing by brief (by mail later)...which was a very good thing for me. I was clueless regarding "closings." Now I have the opportunity to read her closing and was given an additional 2 weeks to construct my closing.
The ENTIRE day I could see the hand of God orchestrating the day. I am exhausted, but feel as if this bump in my road is almost over and a load has lifted off my shoulders.
Thanks again.
I love you!
Meee
Post a Comment